Family 2 + 2 R450
We are open to the public every weekend (Sat and Sun) and most public holidays.
HONEYDEW MAZES IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS – AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS : NO BOOKING IS REQUIRED. R150 per adult R100 per child
The Elemental Maze is open. During the December school holidays we will also be open to the general public on Wednesdays (6th, 13th, 20th Dec & 3rd & 10 Jan). We are closed Christmas Day but we are open on the pubic holidays 15th, 16th, 26th Dec and 1st Jan.
SO HAVE SOME FUN, FRESH AIR AND SUNNY OUTDOOR WALKING EXERCISE AT THE SAME TIME!
We are open to the general public on week-ends (Sat & Sun) and public holidays. Opening times 10am-5pm, last ticket sales 2.30pm. No booking required. No minimum group size.
We will open to the public on weekends and public holidays for family adventure and exercise until further notice. We will be closed weekdays other than for small pre-booked pre-paid private events that comply with the current lockdown regulations.
The giant Elemental Maze has a capacity of 150+ players. We will be open from 10am to 5pm, with last ticket sales at 2:45pm to allow our last arrivals plenty of time to complete their game.
Only visitors who have purchased a ticket on arrival will be permitted entry to the property.
We prefer card payments over cash. The available payment options are Visa, Mastercard, Zapper or Snapscan, and cash.
Our weekend prices are Adults R150, Children R100 and Family ticket (2A2C) R450. We do not prepare any food on the property but retail soft-drinks, crisps and sweets. Groups are welcome to bring a picnic, but no braais or cooking are permitted and no music or alcohol are permitted.
There is no minimum number of players required. Any large group (family plus extended family e.g.) will be required to break up into smaller teams for the maze activity, as we have found that teams of 4 to 5 players is the optimal team format. We will not split up family units and all children must be in teams controlled by an adult parent. Couples will explore the maze as couples.
Access to the giant Elemental Maze is limited to about 120 persons/30 teams at a time. The playing time is 75 to 90 minutes for each team and there is very seldom any delay on new teams entering the maze.
Seating is available in the public area for before and after the maze. Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic blanket and a picnic. Please remember no braais, music or dogs are allowed.
We are not open to the general public on weekdays (other than public holidays) as we host school outings, corporate events and teambuilding activities. Please see the respective pages on this site for these.
- No children are allowed into the giant maze without adults
- No entry to our property without a ticket.
- We have one giant maze open, see giant mazes information to see which maze is open, and smaller puzzles and mazes in the courtyard. Your entrance fee covers all the mazes we have open.
- No booking required for casual walk-in groups. For a kids party, school outing or corporate events please see relevant pages
- No braais or music or dogs. Picnics welcome for paying maze customers.
- There is no minimum or maximum group size. If you have a large group you will need to break up into teams before entering the giant maze. 5 people per team is the maximum. Your group will all enter the maze at the same time, with teams going in different directions. The quiz suits all ages, and we have a shorter route for people with prams and small children!
Basically you can just arrive, wear comfortable clothes and shoes and hats. Most people then do the giant maze(takes 60-90 minutes), and then relax in the shade with their ice-cream (free, if they have answered the quiz nicely!) and then play on the games and puzzles in the courtyard area.
Most people are with us about 3 hours.