Family 2 + 2 R420
We are open every week-end and public holiday.
Key information week-ends and public holiday. Opening times 10am-5pm, last ticket sales 2.30pm. No booking required for families – please book for kid’s parties
We are open on the week-ends Saturday 22nd December, Sunday 23rd December and Saturday 29th December and Sunday 30th December and Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th January 2019.
Not open Xmas, Boxing and New Years Day. Not open during the week.
- No children under 16 are allowed into the giant maze without adults
- No entry to our property without a ticket.
- We have one giant maze open, see giant mazes information to see which maze is open, and smaller puzzles and mazes in the courtyard. Your entrance fee covers all the mazes we have open.
- No booking required for casual walk-in groups. For a kids party or corporate events please see relevant pages
- No braais or music or dogs. Picnics welcome
- There is no minimum or maximum group size. If you have a large group you will need to break up into teams before entering the giant maze. 5 people per team is the maximum. Your group will all enter the maze at the same time, with teams going in different directions. The quiz suits all ages, and we have a shorter route for people with prams and small children!
Basically you can just arrive, wear comfortable clothes and shoes and hats. Most people then do the giant maze(takes 60-90 minutes), and then relax in the shade with their ice-cream (free, if they have answered the quiz nicely!) and then play on the games and puzzles in the courtyard area.
Most people are with us about 3 hours.
Please refer to other pages for corporate and school events during the week, and kids parties and moonlight mazes at week-ends.