Moonlight Maze rates:
All moonlight mazes are pre-booked and pre-paid. Adult R150 Child R120 No sit-outs, everyone pays as numbers are limited.
NEXT MOONLIGHT MAZE, SATURDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER, BOOKING ESSENTIAL
Monday 25th September- private moonlight maze
How moonlight mazes work.
Bring your own picnic (no braais) and torches.
- Arrive at 5.15pm, enjoy the sunset and play on the smaller mazes.
- Everyone should be here by 5.30pm.
- We all go into the maze at around 6:15pm. Everyone must be on time, as we all go into the maze at the same time. It is great fun.
- Everyone goes into teams (4 people in a team), within your own group, or just as a couple.
- Each team is given a quiz sheet and briefed and then they go into the Giant maze
- Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult!
- Any team caught damaging the plants or pushing through the reeds will be removed from the maze! Cheating is not tolerated! We take this very seriously!
- On completion of the maze, the teams answer sheets are marked, and they are all given an ice-cream as a reward for completing the maze
- NO TEAMS LARGER THAN 5 PEOPLE, PLEASE
- Generally everyone is out of the maze by 7.45pm.
- We close at 9.00pm
- At Moonlight Mazes, for security reasons we keep the gates closed and locked while we are enjoying our supper and are in the maze.